Gambling City Forums


Best Gambling Forums, recommended Online Casinos, best Casino Bonuses & Promotions. Cash Back from Gambling City
Join the thriving community

Club World Casino | $3000 Welcome Bonus | Gambling City
Wild Vegas Casino - 350% to $2,000 on 1st Deposit
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Storm77  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:12:29 AM(UTC)
Storm77

Joined: 7/5/2019(UTC)
Posts: 5
I apologise if my question seems dumb and I do think I've actually worked out the answer, however I would just like confirmation as to whether I have it correct or not.

So my fellow forum members, my question is ......

Is it possible to make a withdrawal from your poker winnings balance if you have a $0.00 cashback balance?


I ask this ? as I've read the withdrawal instructions countless times now, however, no matter how many times I attempt it, the "withdraw" button is nowhere to be found on the page and I'm assuming that the reason the withdraw button eludes me is the fact I don't have any cashback funds available to begin with.
Dee6977  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 4:15:16 PM(UTC)
Dee6977

Joined: 4/2/2016(UTC)
Posts: 915
Originally Posted by: Storm77 Go to Quoted Post
I apologise if my question seems dumb and I do think I've actually worked out the answer, however I would just like confirmation as to whether I have it correct or not.

So my fellow forum members, my question is ......

Is it possible to make a withdrawal from your poker winnings balance if you have a $0.00 cashback balance?


I ask this ? as I've read the withdrawal instructions countless times now, however, no matter how many times I attempt it, the "withdraw" button is nowhere to be found on the page and I'm assuming that the reason the withdraw button eludes me is the fact I don't have any cashback funds available to begin with.


Hi and thank you for your post. There is no such thing as a dumb question :)

Unfortunately, it is not possible to withdraw your Poker winnings if your Cash Back balance is on $0.00 - However, if your Cash Back balance (accumulated) is $50 or more, you are most welcome to withdraw your Poker winnings through the Cash Back withdrawal system.

What type of casinos do you enjoy playing at? We could provide you with a list of Cash Back Casinos which you are welcome to join through the Gambling City site.

Many thanks

Edited by user Thursday, July 25, 2019 4:16:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

antonio  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 3:49:16 PM(UTC)
antonio

Joined: 5/30/2020(UTC)
Posts: 2
Mexico
for can witdral poker winings i need have money cash back in me account when is me 1 witdrwal? i have in me account pokers winings $70 ok thanks for the response

Edited by user Saturday, May 30, 2020 3:49:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dee6977  
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2020 2:00:27 PM(UTC)
Dee6977

Joined: 4/2/2016(UTC)
Posts: 915
Originally Posted by: antonio Go to Quoted Post
for can witdral poker winings i need have money cash back in me account when is me 1 witdrwal? i have in me account pokers winings $70 ok thanks for the response


Hi and thank you for your post. Yes that is correct, in order to withdraw your Poker winnings your Cash Back balance (accumulated) needs to be $50 or more. Have you made any Cash Back (through the Gambling City Cash Back system) claims as yet?


Refer a Friend Competition: Only a few hours left!
01-31 May 2020
1st place: $50
2nd place: $25
ENTER NOW: Competition
antonio  
#5 Posted : Monday, June 01, 2020 8:34:13 PM(UTC)
antonio

Joined: 5/30/2020(UTC)
Posts: 2
Mexico
sorry how can I do this? Cash Back (through the Gambling City Cash Back system) claims as yet? where request is
Dee6977  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 02, 2020 3:16:26 PM(UTC)
Dee6977

Joined: 4/2/2016(UTC)
Posts: 915
Originally Posted by: antonio Go to Quoted Post
sorry how can I do this? Cash Back (through the Gambling City Cash Back system) claims as yet? where request is


To submit Cash Back and understand the Cash Back program a little better, I have included relevant links below:

Cash Back Important Information
Submit a claim
Cash Back Terms

Please note:
Gambling City Cash Back claims are only available for play at any of the casinos and sportsbooks advertised on this site

To be eligible to claim a refund:
You must be a registered Cash Back member on Gambling City.
You must be registered at the casino or sportsbook through a link on Gambling City for us to receive commission in order to pay your refund.
Refunds must be claimed before the 21st of the following month. For example, for your play in March, you must claim any refund before the end of the 20th of April Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
Only one participant per household and per computer is allowed to participate on Gambling City.

Additional details can be found through the links added above. Should you require any assistance, please let us know
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Intertops Casino Classic - 100% to $100 on 1st Deposit
Lincoln Casino - $5,000 Welcome Bonus